|Specific Duties and Responsibilities:|
Our growing R&D lab is looking for talented Analytical Scientists to join our group.
- Work under supervision of Sr. Analytical Scientists to perform analytical development of parenteral formulations in a product development environment.
- Analyse samples using appropriate instrumentation (GC, HPLC, UV, IR, KF. pH etc.).
- Must possess knowledge regarding various tests and wet chemistry that pertain to pharmaceutical analysis (heavy metals, ROI, Surface Tension, Density, Viscosity, TLC, etc.).
- Work on API and finished product related method development, optimization, validation, and release and stability testing.
- Write protocols, methods, standard operation procedures, and submission documents independently. Design experimental studies and write reports with minimal supervision.
- Maintain through knowledge of ICH conditions, USP method development, validation, and verification requirements.
- Maintain experimental records, procedures to meet cGMP requirements.
- Participate in the review process for appropriate department SOPs, study protocols, and reports.
- Participate as needed in departmental efforts directed toward equipment maintenance, calibration, and qualification.
- Establishes work priorities for assignments within his/her authority and keeps assignment completion on schedule.
- Provide crucial support to other team members in the conduct of their studies.
Education Minimum / Recommended:
- MS/ Ph.D. in Chemistry or other related field with 2+ years� experience.
- BS in Chemistry or other related field with 3+ years� experience.
Work Experience Required:
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in related field is required.
- Experience working with oncology products is a strong plus.