» Associate Formulation Scientist
Associate Formulation Scientist
|Specific Duties and Responsibilities:|
Our growing R&D lab is looking for talented Analytical Scientists to join our group.
- Under supervision of Sr. Formulation Scientist/Principle Formulation Scientist, perform formulation development activities of parenteral formulations in a product development environment using QbD principles.
- Perform various formulation development studies required for ANDA and NDA product development of Parenteral drug products - Liquid and lyophilized formulations.
- Assist in performing analytical testing of formulations including assessment of stability of formulations, process parameter identifications.
- Plans, develops and implements scientifically well-designed experiments under minimal supervision.
- Maintain experimental records, procedures to meet cGMP requirements.
- Provide crucial support to other team members in the conduct of their studies.
Education Minimum / Recommended:
- Ph.D./ MS in Pharmaceutics or other related field with 0 to 2+ years� experience
- BS in Pharmaceutics or other related field with 4+ years� experience
Work Experience Required:
- Minimum of 0 to 4+ years of experience is required.
- Experience working with oncology products is a strong plus.
Apply for this job position