|Specific Duties and Responsibilities:|
Aggressively looking for a Metrologist/Technologist for maintenance, repairs, trouble shoot, install and calibrate HPLC’s, GC’S, GC-MS, LC-MS, ICP, AA and other laboratory equipment’s for a growth oriented GMP, GLP and ISO compliant pharmaceutical and drug-device manufacturing organization.
- Install and move lab equipment from one lab to another lab.
- Perform instrument qualifications (IQ, OQ, PQ on HPLC, GC, MS and other applicable equipment apparatuses and equipment.
- Organize maintenance and requalification schedules in an FDA compliant manner.
- Write and implement SOPs.
- Maintain qualification documentation in an FDA compliant manner.
- Maintain instrument log books in an FDA compliant manner.
- Troubleshoot and repair laboratory instruments.
- Keep inventory of common repair parts.
- Help the instrument companies in the determination of laboratory specifications for the new equipment and their installation of laboratory equipment as per the lab requirements.
Education Minimum / Recommended:
- An AA or BS in Engineering or Chemistry or other Life Sciences.
Work Experience Required:
- Demonstrated experience related to instruments and equipment installation, calibration, maintenance and repairs is essential.
- Familiarity with cGLPs and cGMP guidelines.
- Excellent organizational and communications skills.
- Proficiency with computers and instrument data systems.
- Work well in team environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.